US Executive ® | ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 18001:2007 Compliant
The International Organization of Standardization (ISO) – is important to us and the industries in which we conduct business because through its Members, it brings together Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to share their knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation, health, safety & security and provide solutions to global challenges.
International standards make things work. They not only promote competition and a level playing field by giving world-class specifications for our products, services and systems, but they also ensure quality, safety and efficiency. And because they are instrumental in facilitating international trade – they are especially important to US Executive ®.
The ISO certifications awarded to US Executive ® provide the following benefits to our Company, Clientele and the Communities in which we operate.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
The ISO 9001:2015 sets out the requirements of our Quality Management System and is a critical tool for boosting our company’s success, profitability and market potential. It will have a positive effect on investments, market share, sales growth, sales margins, competitive advantage and the avoidance of litigation.
The implementation of our ISO 9001:2015 will also provide our organization the following advantages:
- Creating a more efficient, effective operation, including cost containment and savings
- Increasing customer satisfaction and retention
- Promoting employee motivation, awareness and morale that leads to a high level of customer service
- Optimizing your market potential and opening your business to larger clients, both at home and abroad
- Promoting international trade
- Improving consistency and information flow
- Reducing negative impacts on the environment
Ultimately, our ISO 9001:2015 Certification will help our company measure business proficiency and give us a process to continue improving long into the future.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
The ISO 14001:2015 is an international standard that allows our company to set up a fully integrated and proactive Environmental Management System (EMS) that will help us reduce our carbon footprint and reduce costs.
ISO 14001:2015 is the most recognized framework for environmental management systems and will help our business better manage the impact of our activities on the environment and show sound environmental management. It will also improve our resource efficiency, reduce waste and drive down costs, including:
- Single site to large multi-national companies
- High-risk to low-risk service businesses
- Manufacturing, process and service industries
- All industry sectors in both the public and private sectors
- Original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers
This standard also proves to management, employees, external stakeholders, clients and customers that US Executive ® is measuring and improving environmental impact. It will also be integrated with other management functions and help US Executive ® meet its environmental and economic goals.
ISO 18001:2007 Health & Safety Management System
The OHSAS 18001:2007, one of the Occupational Health and Safety Standards, is good for US Executive ® well-being and provides a framework for managing our Health and Safety responsibilities.
Demonstrating rigorous Occupational Health and Safety performance to Employees, Shareholders and to our Clientele is extremely important to US Executive ®. Stringent legislation and developing economic and social policies have resulted in the requirement to demonstrate full compliance. OHSAS 18001:2007 employs a framework to enable a thorough assessment of the risks involved in order to address the protection of employees and the general public. The OHSAS will be an integral part of our OSHA-based HSE & Security policy.
The OHSAS 18001:2007 will also bring US Executive ® other benefits as described below:
- Broadened US Executive ® business opportunities
- Demonstrates due diligence, good governance, low risk and a competent management that is committed to health and safety in the workplace
- OSHAS 18001 will raise both the performance and morale of US Executive ® employees
- It will help look after our most valuable asset – US Executive ® employees
- Gives potential clients assurance of your effective risk management procedures and full regulatory compliance
- Promotes safer working environments by heightening adherence to your health and safety policy and procedure
- Improves efficiencies in health and safety budgeting for costs such as training, ensuring that money is well spent and related to real needs of the organization
- Provides reassurance to stakeholders that you are taking all reasonable steps to protect the business against damage to your reputation and breach of legislation.