US Executive’s ® Facilities Management/Base Operations &
At US Executive ®, our IT Management & Support Services are some of the most Comprehensive & Trusted in the Industry. Our Team Members are Industry-recognized, World-Class Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with the Technologies & Experience necessary to Build, Manage and Support any Client Software Application, Code and/or Technology System requirement.
US Executive ® is Technology-Driven and we provide EXPERT Technology Management & Support Services to the Government, Defense & Aid Industries. Along with our CONUS/OCONUS Teaming Partners, we have the Experience, Expertise & Technology to Build, Manage & Support any Client Software Application Requirement.
As part of our Base Operations Services & Security Support (BOSS), US Executive ® works closely with its Clientele to provide the following IT Management Products & Support Services:
US Executive ® IT Support Services
Network Management Support Services
Network Management Services provides complete support for the management and support processes for Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN).
Network Management Services include the following:
1. Network Architecture
- Firewalls, Routers & Switches
- Server Network Interface Card (NIC) Teaming (High Availability Architecture)
- Load Balancers and Intrusion Detection Systems
WAN/LAN Integration and Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Telco Services, including Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
2. Network Engineering and Design
- High Availability and Cyber Security
- Cable Plant Design and Installation
3. Installation and Configuration Services
4. Network Operations
- Monitoring, Alerting and Reporting
- IOS and Firmware Patch Management
- Troubleshooting & Problem Resolution
5. Skilled Staff with Multiple Industry Networking and Cyber Certifications
6. Network Utilization Capacity Management
7. Connectivity troubleshooting and monitoring
8. Performance and availability management, including eliminating bottlenecks
9. Pro-active preventive management and highly efficient reactive capabilities for unexpected repair problems
10. Leverage MPLS enhanced features and functionality to effectively support DIR’s customers attached to the TEX-AN backbone
11. Rigorous change and configuration management, including auto-discovery process and performance thresholds
12. Automated preventive notification, pre-failure alerting, trend analysis, event correlation and root cause analysis
13. User account administration, network devices and configuration, and change management
14. Standard monthly reports, including network services reports and incident reports
There are many direct benefits to your organization when you use our Network Management services, for example:
- Our Trained and certified IT professionals manage your mission critical IT infrastructure
- Maximization of network performance and availability
- Reduced costs due to leveraged resources and staff
- No hiring, training or staff retention issues, which distract from your primary business
- Your investment is protected when we utilize customer-owned equipment or offer our standard network management suite
- US Executive ® has first-hand experience working with DIR’s TEX-AN platform
US Executive ® Server & Desktop Management Support
Proactive Monitoring & Rapid Response Systems
Increased workloads, tighter time frames, and our culture of instant gratification put tremendous stress on Server and Desktop infrastructure. Organizations relying on its Data Center for critical operations of enterprise applications, email, websites, and more must-have a robust 24x7x365 Monitoring, Management Platform, and Remediation Plan. More times than not – this is just an afterthought to most Organizations (Large & Small).
With our Server and Desktop Management Services, our Clientele focus on their business and entrust these critical services to our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and redundant Network Operations Centers (NOC) in San Francisco, CA, Charlotte, NC, Austin, TX & Dubai, UAE. Our SMEs will provide the required 24×7×365 Management of the Servers and Desktops.
US Executive ® BOSS Server & Desktop Management Provisions:
- Policy/Procedure Assessment
- Recommendations: Preventive Maintenance (including patches, service packs and defragmentation) for Servers, Notebooks and
- Desktops (“Wintel” and Apple Macintosh) Distribution of New Applications and Operating Systems
- Powerful/Protected Custom Remote Monitoring Systems
- Flexible Alerting and Shift Management Capabilities
- Automated Self-healing Scripts
- Automated, Real-time Inventory Licensing
- Remote Remediation (with onsite dispatch options)
US Executive ® IT Helpdesk Support
US Executive ® Help Desk Services
US Executive ® Help Desk Services are at the heart of its 24 x 7 x 365 GLOBAL Help Desk Support Model. Built on a high-availability platform with ONE CALL backup capabilities in the event of a major outage, our Help Desk Model delivers a Single Point of Contact incident and request management services to the Client. Our Clientele are assigned their ONE CALL Contact during Registration.
Because of its central role in the Incident and Request Management processes and its participation in the other Service Support processes, our US Executive ® Help Desk Services are uniquely positioned to serve as the communications hub for authorized users and maintains end-to-end ownership of all Incidents, problems and service requests related to the services.
The US Executive ® Help Desk Services team helps ensure that contacts are properly categorized, prioritized and documented and that affected customer equipment is referenced. Analysts strive to resolve incidents and requests on the first contact, and where that is not possible, to quickly route the ticket to a 24×7 Level 2 or 3 support team. Even after assignment of a ticket, our US Executive ® Help Desk continues to monitor progress and perform escalation as required by SLAs or mutually agreed-upon support processes.
- Open-to-close incident management
- Multiple contact options: web portal, e-mail, and dedicated toll-free number directly to the help desk.
- Initial confirmation response to customer requests
- Fast response from our knowledgeable and professional staff
- Dispatch services for field technicians
- Incident escalation and coordination
- Standard monthly reports include, for example, Avg Call Handling Time, Avg Speed to Answer, First Contact Resolution, Ticket Types, Severities, and Locations.
- Cross-functional process integration following the ITIL framework
There are many direct benefits to your organization when you use our Help Desk Services:
- Cost controlled business model with excellent customer satisfaction
- Centralized (ONE CALL), Single Point of Contact for all problems and service requests
- Reduced end-user down time and site visits with high first call resolution (FCR)
- Reduced enterprise support costs by shortening incident resolution time
- Excellent customer satisfaction achieved by measuring, monitoring, and reporting
Remote IT Support
US Executive’s ® BOSS Remote IT Support Services provides a HUGE savings in cost of service to our Clientele. This service is included when you purchase our US Executive ® BOSS Help Desk Services – both complement each other perfectly.
US Executive’s ® BOSS Remote Support Services vastly improve user productivity, decrease user downtime, and reduce customer total cost of ownership in many ways, for example:
Remote Support Services improve user productivity, decrease user downtime, and reduce customer total cost of ownership in many ways, for example:
- Call Handling Savings: Remote control capabilities allow help desk analysts to reduce the amount of time spent on the phone because they take control of the End-users’ desktop and resolve the incident or satisfy the request.
- Reduced On-Site Break-Fix Maintenance Visits: By using a remote-control strategy, remote support technicians resolve many problems over the phone, without dispatching a break-fix maintenance technician.
- Reduced End-User Downtime: – The end-user wait time for an on-site technician to arrive is eliminated when issue resolution is handled remotely by US Executive’s support analysts.
Our Remote Support Services include the following:
- Software installation, support, upgrades and patching
- De-bugging, troubleshooting and problem resolution
- End-User configuration changes
- Remote login following customer-approved security procedures
- Certified and trained technicians resolve problems quickly
- Technician interacts directly with user, which helps to prevent future problems
- Ad-hoc training offered when users need it most and when learning retention is highest
- Standard monthly reporting included in help desk or break/fix hardware maintenance reports
There are many direct benefits to your organization when you use our Remote Support Services:
- Higher service levels and faster problem resolution for users
- More problems resolved during initial contact with help desk or field engineer
- Less workplace disruptions due to reduced on-site visits
- Reduced user downtime so users can get back to work sooner
US Executive ® has the Capabilities, Expertise and Proven Track Record to Execute BOSS IT Management & Support Services Contracts Successfully & as with all other Outsourcing Programs, US Executive ® Strategies and Solution are completely Customizable and may also include additional Support Services:
Additional BPO (Outsourcing) Services:
- Accounting/Billing Services
- Applications Investigations & Processing
- Case Management
- Claims Processing
- Customer Administration, Success & Support
- Data Entry & Transcription
- Document Management
- Employee Benefit Processing
- Inside Sales Support, Marketing, Social Media & CRM Development
- Loan Initiation/Processing
- Operational Analysis
- Order Fulfillment
- Payments/Statement Processing
- Procurement Services
- Research & Data Collection
- Trade Show Representation
- Transaction Processing
US Executive ® provides Near & Off-shore Outsourcing Solutions to the above industries. Many Organizations underestimate the impact that their Back-Office Operations have on overall enterprise efficiency and their customer experience.
The Back Office offers the greatest opportunity for improvements that will deliver higher quality products and services, faster and more cost effectively.
US Executive ® provides all of this and more to our Clientele. No matter what Industry that your Company represents, we look forward to working with your Team, improving your Operations, and saving your Organization both time & money.