At US Executive ®, each Management Team Member sets the tone for how the entire Company runs the day-to-day operations. Because our prevailing management philosophy is based on ethical practices and behavior, leaders within US Executive ® direct our Team Members by example and guide them daily in making decisions that are not only beneficial to them as individuals, but also to the good of the entire company.
Building on this foundation of ethical behavior helps create long lasting positive effects for our entire Group. This includes the ability to attract and retain incredibly talented individuals and building and maintaining a positive reputation within the Community. Running our business in this ethical manner from the top down build’s stronger bonds between all Team Members, further creating stability within the company.
We invite you to explore more about our Corporate Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy
The US Executive ® Sustainability Policy is a core element for the operations of the entire US Executive ® organization. Sustainability development is a priority for the Board and entire company, which has formulated guidelines for sustainable performance. This policy and resulting action programs are regularly reviewed and updated to meet stakeholder needs.
Since being founded, US Executive ® has worked to improve social equity and environmental quality, proving that responsible business is good business. Operating this way, the company has been able to improve economic prosperity for itself, its stakeholders and society at large. With its tradition of integrating economic, environmental and social issues, US Executive ® understands that sustainable development is one of the most challenging issues facing the world.
US Executive ® adheres to the Business Pledge for Action adopted by the work business community at the 2002 Johannesburg World Summit for Sustainable Development:
- Sustainability is the opportunity we embrace
- Responsibility is the standard by which we should expect to be judged
- Accountability is the obligation we assume
- Partnership is the pathway we pursue
Therefore, US Executive ® will:
Develop meaningful technology driven by the needs of society
Behave responsibly, living up to the Philips values, brand promise and General Business Principles.
Continue to build and maintain trust with transparency and accountability.
Engage and work with stakeholders inside and outside the company.
- US Executive ® maintains and strengthens a culture of sustainable entrepreneurship in line with its sustainability policy in the area of health and well-being.
- US Executive ® invests in its employees and creates a work environment that enables them to reach their full potential.
- US Executive ® optimizes its innovations, business strategy and operations by setting financial and non-financial targets and maintaining constructive relationships with stakeholders.
- US Executive ® expects its business partners to be committed to sustainable development.
- US Executive ® is active in the community, supporting initiatives to improve people’s lives, thereby focusing on energy efficiency and healthcare, particularly for the underprivileged.
- US Executive ® measures and verifies its sustainability performance and publishes results annually.
- US Executive ® engages with governments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and companies to explore new businesses and emerging markets to improve quality of life.